The Business Executives Council delivers informative and entertaining presentations featuring some of the most interesting CEO’s of San Diego companies. BEC is also a business group unlike no other in San Diego where you can build long lasting relationships with leaders in our community. BEC enjoys a unique reputation for its relaxed and professional atmosphere built on our membership philosophy.
- Attend most if not all events
- Bring a guest often
- Be a resource for members
- Promote BEC in the community
- Identify potential speakers
- Become a sponsor or identify a sponsor
- Be trustworthy, professional, courteous and responsive
- Only give your business card when asked
- Extend the warm BEC welcome at all times
If you’d like to become a member, be sure to fill out the application below and attend a dinner event. Contact our membership chairman Jennifer Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount to your first dinner. Annual membership dues is $300. Member dinner fees are currently $65. Member benefits include:
Dinner, parking and a drink ticket for $65 (through FY17)
- Receive regular BEC Member Email updates from our chairman
- Send a substitute to attend in your place– If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send someone else from your organization at the member price.
- Bring a guest to attend their first meeting at a $20 savings– After attending their first meeting, guests are welcome to attend unlimited future meetings at the guest price of $95 or apply for membership.
- Receive a list of attendees for each dinner event prior to the event.
- Attend the BEC Summer Social Event at no charge
- Join the BEC Linkedin Group– Access to member discussion topics and make connections on Linkedin.
- Be eligible to become a BEC corporate sponsor and receive additional benefits including your annual membership fees and 4 or 8 free dinners depending on the sponsorship level.
Please complete the application below.