Membership is a way for individuals to show their support for the BEC and our mission. Our membership is comprised of business executives from a wide range of industries and the trusted advisors who work with those executives. Our advisor members include professionals from accounting, legal, banking, insurance, recruiting, and real estate firms. Memberships are offered on an individual basis in two categories:
Senior executives from San Diego companies interested in broadening their business perspective and developing relationships with peers and advisors.
Experienced providers of professional services, including accountants, bankers, lawyers, insurance, recruiting, and real estate professionals. Advisor members are expected to serve for at least one year on one of our many committees. All of our advisor members must have commitment to developing long-term business relationships and introducing prospective industry members to the organization.
The BEC strives to maintain a balance between our industry and advisor members including the number of members from specific advisory functions, such as banking, accounting, legal, and consulting.
Membership is subject to Board approval and is generally limited to two members per business. Potential members must be sponsored by a current member. To be considered for membership, please submit a membership application.
Membership in the BEC is $300 annually, and $65 per dinner.
Member benefits include:
- $30 savings per monthly dinner meeting (guests charged $95);
- Free admission to several social events during the year;
- Opportunity to participate in our Management Apprentice Program;
- Send a substitute from your organization in your place to attend the dinner meeting at the member price;
- Bring a guest to attend their first meeting at the member price;
- Receive 1-hour of CPE credit towards a C.P.A. license at all dinner meetings;
- Access to our Member Database.